Monday, March 29, 2010

I Saw the Stars!

Hank and I went to California a few weekends ago to attend his grandpa's surprise b-day party. We definitely needed a break from our monotonous lives and it fit the bill! I'm always so amazed how close we are to such great places and yet we never go! Then I remember that we are dirt poor and such activities don't necessarily fit in our budget. Some day! :)

I'm thankful for all those who helped calm my anxiety/need to explore my surroundings.


We visited the 7 dwarves serving as columns. Hank pointed out my resemblance with Grumpy.



Oohed and Ahhed over the Mickey Mouse fencing....




Visited the Stars!! Why I've always wanted to see star imprints of famous names in concrete? Not sure... (This ones for you dad!!!)







Attended the surprise party!






And hung out with really cute kiddies...
A special thank you to Hank for sitting far back in his chair, making my head look abnormally large...
We had a great time and loved seeing everyone! Hopefully there will be more family gatherings in the future!

1 Words from the Wise:

Cara said...

No it just looks like he has a pin head :) Yours looks normal size.