Friday, January 1, 2010

I love Dave Barry.

The other day my dad mentioned he was reading Dave Barry's year in review article, reminding me of the joy I got from reading his weekly articles. Before he "retired," I would faithfully check the Miami Herald each week for a little chuckle and look forward to what he would come up with next. Sometimes lame...but most often fabulous. I would forward the article to people who I thought might enjoy it, but I've forgotten my list of fans.

So, if you've got about 10 spare minutes and would like to giggle or simply be amused by his wit, click here.

2 Words from the Wise:

Ruth said...

So, I didn't click on your link, because I'm stinking tired; however, I read the 2009 in Review in the SL Tribune... it was amazing. I'm glad you love Dave Barry too :)

barb said...

katie, we need an update! Something to keep my mind of those damn points.