Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas George









Christmas George can hardly contain himself with so many new elements in his environment. A Christmas tree. Presents. Doo-dads on every present (thank you, Barbie). Ornaments that act like balls. Ribbons. Christmas tree stems to chew. Snow to pee on. Snow to play in. Candy cane collar. Christmas commercials with barking dogs. Christmas bells (unfortunately the tool we used to potty train him).


This puppy is in heaven.


We are going to miss him so much over the Christmas break. He will be staying with the woman we purchased him from for a few weeks. I know he'll be in great hands, but I cannot fathom being without him for so long! It breaks my heart knowing we won't celebrate his first Christmas together.



On a similar note, we will be spending Christmas here:



Belize, Honduras, and other places I need to research. This upcoming vacation has definitely served as a much needed light at the end of the tunnel. Now all I need to do is recover from the bloody swine flu, somehow pass my classes this semester, and drop Georgie off in SlC.

Christmas cruise, here we come!

2 Words from the Wise:

barb said...

Oh Georgie! I think there is a present under the tree for you! What could it be? Sugarplums or a little treat? What a darling picture, just pondering the possibilities.

Spencer and Kealia said...

yay! i found your blog! have fun in beliz and the other exotic places you're visiting! Merry Christmas!!!