No, not the theory. Me. This morning as I carried Georgie down the stairs half-asleep, I wasn't watching where I stepped. His fluffy body was in the way and I didn't have contacts in anyways. I slipped on the edge of the stair and flew out from under myself, landing flat on the middle of my back. Sweet George went flying and I wailed in pain. My apologies to any neighbors that were woken up as a result of the loud bang. How embarrassing.
While this may eliminate the possibility of a spa massage on the cruise, I sincerely hope it does not hinder my ability to relax on the beach, snorkel, or climb ancient ruins. That would be pretty lame.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
The Big Bang.
Posted by Katie I. at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Words from the Wise:
your stairs are dangerous! I've done the same thing minus the throwing george and half asleep part.
So that's what I heard. JK
I could always take your place...on the cruise not the stairs! Have fun and know that you and your family will be missed!
I don't know, I think it might be reason for a massage.
If I don't fit in calling in the next 24 hours, please wish brother (and yourself) a Merry Christmas! Have fun on the cruise.
Post a Comment