Hank sweetly took George to the groomer and picked him up at the end of the day. I was so anxious to get home from work and see the results! His hair was getting so long and out of control, so anything would be good, I thought. I was wrong. He turned out exactly like the second picture featured in the post below entitled "The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had To DO!"
See for yourself.

I recognize its difficult to see the imperfections of a white coat in a picture. . . but I believe you can see the divot on top of his head and the chunk of white fluff protruding off his right ear. So much for asking the groomer if she had groomed a bichon before...she either lied or George wiggled uncontrolably, forcing her scissors to take chunks out of random spots. I'm not sure which, but we will definitely not waste another $35 + tip on a cut that Hank could have done a better job on. For Hank's skills on hair cutting, please see his head.

Not a good picture, but you get the idea. Tears were shed.
3 Words from the Wise:
You should have brought in the two pictures and shown them what NOT to do. Good thing hair grows back!He's still adorable.
AH HA HA HA HA
sorry to hear about george
Did they get a toofer?
Post a Comment