George spent a large portion of the day in his crate. Our work and school schedules just didn't work out as planned today and George suffered as a result. Naturally, when we got home in the evening he was completely riled up. He needed attention.
Again, unfortunately I was so tired and exhausted from work, school and lack of sleep that I just wanted to lay down in peace. George's jumping on me and licking weren't well received. After a few minutes, I felt Hank grab him and place him on the floor. A few minutes of silence caused me to awake from my pre-sleep and ask where George went. Hank wasn't sure. I layed back down.
Seconds later, we heard high pitch chirping (attempts at manly barking) coming from outside. My motherly instinct told me something was seriously wrong, but I didn't even have to move from my comfortable position. He bolted inside and jumped in our arms, only this time our arms were wide open.
Damn hornets.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Shameful Parents.
Posted by Katie I. at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Words from the Wise:
Where was Chaddie when we needed him? "Everybody, just calm down," became a frequently used expression in our family,after Chad said it when Willie was stung by "killer bees," years ago. The irony in all of it, was that everyone was very calm, except for Willie who cried like a baby. Poor sweet little George.
Man that sucks! Our puggle was stung last year and she was allergic to it! She spent a few days at the dog hospital! I hope George is ok!
:( sad day.
Post a Comment