Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Best Mom. Ever.

Barbie finally made the mecca to Utah to meet George. Even though he was born months ago, he doesn't seem too bothered by her late visit. He loves her just the same.



As do we. She does the sweetest things. See below.




Barbie recently started making decorative pillows. I have no idea why. But she is good at it. I hope you are lucky enough to be invited to stay in our guest room and enjoy these precious gems.

3 Words from the Wise:

Kylee Rowe said...

She is good! I love those pillows! Thanks for putting up my button!

Pamela Williams said...

katie, you are MY precious gem! ha ha. those are way cute pillows...i would commission her to make me some too but i have i think 13 on my bed already and beth complains because i only let her USE one :D

kristin said...

I was lucky enough to buy some of the materials with her. She came to visit me in Phoenix recently, you know. I was thinking we would shop, dine, party. Mom had her own itin, however, which included visiting fabric and upholstery stores. You can imagine my disappointment. But, it looks like it was worth it in the end.