Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Good and the Bad

Things that are currently making me happy:

- Hank finally took a shower after 2 days AND shaved
- We just went on a tandem bike ride and at least 5 people pointed and laughed
- My job is amazing, exactly what I wanted and needed
- The people I work with are pretty incredible
- Hank got me flowers yesterday, by his own free will
- I can take 2 days off work to go to Lake Powell
- Pictures of Claire's short stubby feet
- The letter in the mail from Emily :)
- Tomorrow is Friday
- The season finale of Prison Break that I just finished watching
- The Father's Day gift I found for Chaddie

Things that are trying to crush my happiness:

- The email from Netflix informing us our subscription expires in a week
- My sweet house being invaded by parts that belong in a garage
- The looming stack of bills on my desk
- The Mongoose still in need of new tire tubes

1 Words from the Wise:

Pamela Williams said...

that is hilarious. mostly cause i know hank doesnt like showers, or shaving

i need pictures of you guys on the tandem bike! HA HA. i would point and laugh to, J/K

flowers are always nice, i buy them for myself all the time (out of MY own free will :D)