As of yesterday at 2 pm, we are done with classes. Hankie survived his first year of BYU with flying colors and I survived my first year of grad school, barely. Either way, we are almost completely done for the year! We each have 3 finals to go....then we are FRRRREEEEE!
Until I reach that free status, I will not update my blog with anything substantial, as to not bore everyone with details of finals. Just know that our house looks like a torando hit it, we both are grumpy and snappy due to stress, and showering has become more of an optional activity. Sick.
If you are looking for something to pray about tonight, feel free to slip in our names.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
We Made It!
Posted by Katie I. at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Words from the Wise:
I totally know how you feel. Cooking hasn't happened for a week due to large projects. The tornado went through our neighborhood too. We're so close, though. So, so close.
I know the feeling... slightly different constraints and timetables here, but still.
Remind me (when finals are done) of your summer plans?
Post a Comment