We haven't had much free time together since we got married, unfortunately. But today, when presented with the option of doing what we wanted, we decided to go on a walk! (who would have thought?) We live quite close to the Provo river and every time I drive past it, I put the idea in the back of my mind that I really want to explore it when I have the time.
We had an amazing walk- Provo is absolutely beautiful at this time of year~! All the trees are blooming and the mountains are completely covered in snow (due to the random winter storm a few days ago). We greeted every scenster and homely person living in Provo/Orem near the river, crushing my unspoken desire to begin my summer running regime on the delightful path. Perhaps a key to the clubhouse gym will suffice.
Here are pictures from our adventure. Please note Hank ate and entire bowl of Top Ramen prior to leaving the house. He began cramping up before we were even out of our neighborhood.
Top Ramen was a bad choice.
I LOVE these trees!
The bouquet I received after mention that it has been a while since I have gotten flowers :)
I love this boy.
Another favorite....
Making a wish...only he told me what it was, violating the rules!
6 Words from the Wise:
Did the homeless guy bid you a good morning? When my running buddy and I run that trail, no matter what time it is, he always yells, "Good morning!"
I guess I should have asked whether the homeless guy was there. There's a tent set up type of thing across the river by where Macey's is.
well, I am so glad to see that you have made it and things are looking up. Also glad to see that my request for Blogging didnt go to deaf ears. Anyways hope things are good still...and you guys look to happy. Love you!!!
the bee was THROWN at you?!
im glad you made it into one picture...hopefully that happens more often
ha ha, hank and his top ramen
Daniel's 27 Maturity Plan isn't working so well either. I don't think they'll ever grow out of it, just know that you're not alone.
And you look beautiful.
When are you coming down to Vegas next?!!!!!!!!!! This time we need to have lunch.
Post a Comment