Hankie is in Utah. I am in Nevada. Hankie got me nothing. I got him nothing. Pretty romantic. We're definately off to a good start! :)
Our Valentine's day celebration has been postponed until next Saturday.
But until then, I just want Hankie to know in the absence of gifts and expressions of love, I love him with all my heart! He brings joy and excitement to my life and I couldn't have asked for a better husband! Except for maybe one that picks up after himself...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Lame Valentine's Day
Posted by Katie I. at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Words from the Wise:
aww, youre HERE in nevada?! for what, taylors baby. well, glad you postponed it. better late than never eh?
thats cool you hcnaged the picture, but whats with hanks face?
ummm i think you forgot that you had the coolest valentine ever... ME!
P.S. I LOVE your new blog-title-picture-thingy. It makes me laugh.
Post a Comment