Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Annual Illness

Without fail, I get sick every New Years Eve. I think it has something to do with my stress levels subsiding after fall semester, but whatever the reason, I hate it.

The last few days have been a nightmare. I have never puked so much in my life. This week before school starts was supposed to be spent decorating my house and mentally preparing for the upcoming semester. Instead, I have layed on my couch in agony accumulating bed sores and getting Taylor's moneys worth out of our Netflix subscription.

What do I have to show for this week off of school? A dirty, undecorated house and 2 bandages on my butt, compliments of Riverwoods Urgent Care staff members. Lame.

3 Words from the Wise:

E-Roz said...

you get to show the lovely pink puke bucket... that will definitely go with your house decorations and that awesome puke on the snow when you drive on the unplowed roads on the way to your beautiful house. :)

Colter & Kelsie Marshall said...

Well I am trying to feel bad...but considering to gave it to Alison and then she gave it to me...I am not quiet sure I feel bad...just kiddin I dont think I got it as bad as you when it came to puking... just a little mostly it just set me back with my thyroid improvements... but hey I am not complaining...I heard the funny story and was so glad that you fit into our family so nicely and didnt mind the giggling from the new sisters... but I must say I hope you are feeling better...ps I leave for Korea on the 7th of Feb. I need to see you before I leave...love ya...mwah!!!

Jaclyn said...

Hello there Katie! It's been forever, but I hear my husband, David has been passing along my messages of "hello" to you. :) I am now going to add you to our blog list so I can keep up with you one way or another. He he he :)
I also hear it's your birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!