It has been kindly brought to my attention that although I created a blog for when we were married, I stopped blogging immediately upon getting married. I sincerely apologize to those that read this, I didnt know you were out there until now! :)
It really happened. Hank and I got married on June 14th in the Las Vegas Temple. We had a beautiful reception at Silverstone Golf Course. We really want to thank everyone who came to show love and support...and ALSO those of you that thought about coming, but didnt quite make it. (Yay for good intent!)
Here are some pictures of the wedding. We dont have the professional ones yet so a few people are guaranteed to be looking anywhere BUT at the camera.
The hardest thing he has ever had to do... and the easiest thing she has ever had to do!
Grandparents
My newest family members! :) Sorry guys, I'm here to stay!
Ok, I just tried to download a video of us coming out of the temple, but I'm im not too blog savvy. However, a special thankyou is in order to Chris for filming the entire event...it saved us a couple grand!
We also want to thank Alison and Stuart for doing such a great job as flowergirl and ringbearer. They are so adorable...everyone who saw their performance is still talking about them!
And thats it!!!!

Love,
Katie and Hank Iroz


5 Words from the Wise:
I am so sad I missed it. I couldn't leave Tiff's wedding and had to do my Bridesmaid obligations! It looks beautiful and I am so happy for you. Congrats!
You lookked absolutly Stunning!
I hope i get to see you this weekend.
Hugs
Nitosha
Thanks for the update Katie! YOur wedding was so beautiful and I am so glad we were able to celebrate your wedding day with you!
Katie, you are so beautiful. I'm sad I didn't get to see you on your wedding day. I'm so so so happy for you guys. You look very cute together. Hope to see you soon. Congratulations!
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TWO LITTLE LOVE BIRDS TOGETHER... I wish we could have discovered eachother before your wedding. However we didn't move here until July I would have loved to see you on your special day! I still remember playing tennis and hanging out with you in High School. Good memories... (you were way better at tennis than I was but hey they let me play) haha... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN... take care and hope to see you two around.........
Post a Comment