I came up with this brilliant idea to create my own guestbook...just the way I want it! This might have been a good idea had I started working on it a month ago, but with 10 days to go...not so much.
Yesterday, I dragged Hank to the beautiful little paper store Julie Janes to begin the scrapbook/guestbook search. A really sweet old lady helped me and totally saw my vision (BTW). Meanwhile, Hank roamed around the store checking things out and looking bored. As she rang me up, I glanced over toward Hank next to the exit door playing with a tomato pushpin with a sweet "can we please get OUT OF HERE" look on his face.
The other cashier watched this exchange and turned to me and said "Is that your son?" I replied, "No, that would be my fiance."
Needless to say, the wedding is still on....

8 Words from the Wise:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing! How sad! That lady probably needs to get her eyes (and manners) checked!
No way. That is awesome and the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I can't wait to hear this story told over and over.
Hey there Katie! Congrats on getting married to Hank! I saw your picture on my moms fridge. You guys are cute together. Are you still in Vegas or Utah?
hahahahaah I can't stop laughing!!! That is seriously the funniest story I have ever heard! Hanks so cute, I can totally picture his face standing by the door wanting to go. The lady probably thinks you are a pedaphile (im not sure how to spell that)Oh and Brandon told me a funny story about how when they would go snowboarding Hank would say he was under 15, or whatever the age was) to get the kids price for a pass!
Hey Girl! I'm so excited to find you!Congrats on the Wedding!It's so good to see you so happy. I will check up on your blog often to see how life is back at home.
I am an awesome blogger so get ready....... the following comment is going to rewrite blogging history. Here we go... the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain. Think about it people! It is profound.
Dr William Mott Prof Plainology
WOW!!! Congrats you two. I just found your blog while checking out some Vegas friends. I was talking to my husband Aaron and was like, "I KNOW THEM!!!" How great. Katie so good to see you. How are you? Hank... Wow I remember working with your mom at monograms plus. You two are so cute together. CONGRATS.
Ok seriously Katie you ahve been married for awhile now...it is time for an update!
Post a Comment