My little boy never stops moving. He's just "very busy." His antics make me laugh all day long. Here are a few examples of my favorite things:
Trying to get off our super high bed. He gets started and about half way through realizes he has made a huge mistake. This scenario has its own cry--sheer panic. Sometimes he is only about 1 cm from reaching the floor!
Scarfing down an entire large fry from Mc Donald's. A few times a week I go through the drive through just to get him fries. As soon as the bag enters my car and he smells them, he reaches his little hand out from his car seat and starts whining. As a side note, these fries are solely responsible for Kellen's weight jumping from the 1st to the 20th percentile! Let that be a lesson to all of us :)
"Misplacing" important things. We have been home bound since Sunday because my keys suddenly went missing after church. Once I realized it, we moseyed up to the chapel to see if they fell out there, which of course was closed. A few hours after I got home, I went to put a few things upstairs and stumbled upon this:
How did I forget to check the upstairs' bathroom wastebasket?!
Loving any kind of cheap pizza. (FYI--I loathe the Costco Food Court but since I heard they introduced a turkey sandwich on their menu, I figured I'd give it a try. Verdict: hate.) Hank turned away to watch me grab a soda and felt a little tug on his hand and looked down to find someone sneaking some pizza!
Locking himself in the dog crate. Sometimes George accompanies him. I die at how filthy it must be inside of there but it keeps him entertained for hours, so.....
Pretending to mow the lawn. He toddles around like its his job.
Rolling out the entire roll of toilet paper. In the beginning I was highly put out my this past-time. After a few trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I've found its quite handy! Just grab and go!
This little twerp brings us so much joy.




1 Words from the Wise:
haha, love the toilet paper. These all sound too familiar! When Lincoln started unrolling the toilet paper I would roll it back up every time. Then I gave up and shoved it all in a Walmart bag. It made taking care of business easy.
Post a Comment