Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hard to Believe...

I almost hesitate to say it for fear of getting jinxed....but I'm going to just go ahead and say it.



All* the stars have aligned!
And here's why:
1. The most difficult trial of patience/endurance in my life has come to an end. As a result, I am on cloud-9. When you see me, I'm 99% more likely to be smiling. (Note: this is the biggest reason the stars have aligned. The following reasons are pretty superficial and I recognize that, but they certainly still matter!)
2. As a celebration, Hank and I went to Outback...thanks to my sweet Grandparents who got him a gift certificate for Christmas. There is nothing better than thinking you have to cook dinner & do dishes only to remember you have a gift card. Utter joy.
3. George is absolutely potty-trained. He no longer needs to be locked in his crate all day...he is free to roam around. This makes me feel much better about leaving the little fluff for long periods of time. We are so proud.
4. Yesterday, I discovered that we are so poor we qualify for Baby Your Baby. This is great news. Now I need about a year to wrap my mind around the idea of a baby, by which point we will no longer qualify. Still gotta figure this one out.
5. In only 3 more months, I will be a Master of something. I've never mastered anything in my life, so that will be pretty cool to add that little "MPA" next to my name. Just a warning, I will probably be annoying about it for approximately 1 week, then I will forget about it.
6. Thanks to Barbie and Zappos incredibly fast shipping policy, I received a beautiful pair of winter leather boots at my doorstep today. They are exactly what I wanted...I'm already looking forward to wearing them tomorrow. Please compliment them.
7. Our little family has received so many blessings lately. I won't go into details but we are so thankful for everything. If you've played a role in this, thank you.

*Ok, not ALL, but most and I am thrilled.

3 Words from the Wise:

barb said...

So happy for you sweetheart. Glad the boots fit and every thing else feel into place. To celebrate why don't you take a hint from Claire, and "shake your booty."

Kiana Hayden said...

Get pregnant.

barb said...

...but have insurance!