In case you hadn't heard, Snuggies are now available for dogs. I'm thinking of getting George one for Christmas and am wondering if anyone woud like to go halfsies with me. They are running a buy 1 get 1 free offer right now. Total cost would be about $7! Let me know if you are interested...we should probably get on it, they will certainly sell out soon.
* Not sure why they consistently use goofy looking Bichon's in their ads!

4 Words from the Wise:
hahahahaha!!!! I'm almost positive Barb will do it. I think it's only right that you get one for you and Hank and then you can take your Christmas family picture in your snuggies.
Did you know that Costco even has them in stock, I do believe in 'sexy' leopard! I think I know what Chaddie will be getting me for Christmas. Shhh...keep it our little surprise. (Katie - maybe I could fit in a dog one, if they have one for a Great Dane.)
isn't that what dogs have fur for?!?!
Duh! Of course they are weird looking bichons. Do you think normal bichons play backgammon?
Post a Comment