Great posts! Thanks so much. The pictures were soooooo good and looks like you had a great anniversary. So happy to know you love your job. I think I would like that work also. Keep us posted. We love you and proud to be your new grandparents. :) Take care.
5 Words from the Wise:
Such cute pictures of your two "sweet-boys."
1. What kind of puppy is Willie?
2. When are we going to IKEA?
:)
Great posts! Thanks so much. The pictures were soooooo good and looks like you had a great anniversary. So happy to know you love your job. I think I would like that work also. Keep us posted. We love you and proud to be your new grandparents. :) Take care.
Some may say you are a hero, Hank
all they do is sleep!
willie is so cute. im not a dog person, but if i were i would want one like him
i enjoyed lake powell, im excited for you (and jealous)
Post a Comment