I think we finially have a picture that Hank feels pretty in! Its NOT this one :) I dont have it on my computer, so I dont even know why I am posting this right now. Actually, I am just bored as Hank chats away on the phone and my mom steams in anger toward me while composing my bridal shower list. Wedding planning brings out the best in everyone. My mother just handed me a "mild tranquilizer..." Seriously!???
Monday, April 28, 2008
Engagement Pictures!
Posted by Katie I. at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Words from the Wise:
I love hearing Stewart family stories... they make my day. And this picture is great; you both look oh so pretty.
The photo is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Weddings do strange things to people, the nature of the beast. I think we all think ours will be different, only they aren't. Just know that everybody just wants this to be the perfect day for you, the perfect event, because they love you that much. (Okay, you probably want to hurl reading that comment right now. I thought I was going to puke as I was typing it out, but I think it is true).
Also, Hank phoned about the date for the shower. Set a date and I'll make arrangements to be there. Just whatever you decide works best for you.
Happy planning.
Yay you have a blog!! You write just like you talk, I love it!
looks like your blog went public!!
also aurelie apparently thinks we are nicer than we are.
Post a Comment